Would you like to introduce new people to your restaurant, shop or other venue? Or...are you looking for a unique women's party idea? Hosting a Belly Dance Diva Party may be just the ticket!
How does this help my restaurant or shop?
A Belly Dance Diva Party is a "win/win" all around!
- The restaurant or shop owner benefits from a new marketing avenue and may realize sales that they might not have had otherwise. Many ladies like to attend these parties with friends. More friends...more potential customers. Attendees frequently "check in" to our party venues on social media, further broadcasting your shop or restaurant name. As the instructor, I set up a Facebook event solely for our party at your venue. It will include your shop or restaurant's name and location (map link, etc) and of course, all of the particulars. These events get shared to my profile, my business page, your business page, re-shared by others and have an "invite list" that can easily be added to by the event administrators and anyone else.
- The attendees may be introduced to a new shop or restaurant that they haven't been to yet. A Belly Dance Diva Party is FUN! When people have fun, they tell other people. Music and movement increase feelings of well being and happiness. More happiness = a better world to live in.
- As the instructor (that would be me, Heather), I get to meet new people, find new shops and restaurants to patronize and tell others about. AND...I get to share my passion about belly dance with others. It's such a fun way to move around. The movements are all natural and fairly intuitive. I'll show you how to get your shimmy on!
How does this Diva Party thing work?
Belly Dance Diva Parties can be held on any evening during the week or weekend. They can also be scheduled during the day on a weekend. Evening parties usually start at about 6:00 or 6:30 p.m. and run for 2.5 to 3 hours.
- The first 45 minutes or so is usually spent meeting new people and enjoying a beverage and light appetizer/snacks (if the hosting venue wishes to provide). If our party is in a shop, this is a great time for us to browse merchandise to find treasures that we can't live without.
- Then we follow on with our one and a half hour belly dance lesson. Attendees will learn several belly dance moves along with a simple, but fun choreography that we'll be dancing by the end of class. No prior experience is necessary. We have been known to "go live" on Facebook with a little snippet from our newly learned dance so we can tell everyone where we are and how much fun we had.
- If our party is in a restaurant, often times, several of us will want to order some dinner as we've worked up an appetite.
- Ticketing is limited to 12-15 ladies, but may be smaller depending on the needs of the shop owner and available space.
- All ticketing is handled online via my website at www.BellyByHeather.com/events.html. So there is nothing that the venue host needs to worry with. Tickets are $20 per person and is the customary rate for a 1.5 hour dance class.
What does the hosting venue provide?
The most important thing a shop, restaurant or other venue can offer is the willingness to "go out on a limb" to try this unique marketing approach and have fun doing it.
- Of course we need an open area space of some kind to move around in and learn these new moves. But it doesn't have to be enormous. Attendance is limited to 12-15 ladies at each party, but depending on available space, we may limit some parties to a smaller number of attendees. We can work together on that to come up with an attendance number that works. Smaller space...smaller party. But still BIG FUN!
- Many hosting venues elect to provide a beverage (wine and/or other non-alcoholic refreshment) and light appetizers or snacks. This is solely the choice of the hosting venue and is not required. It's a nice addition to our socializing and can be as simple as cheese, crackers and fruit.
Let's do this!
SUPER! Let's get a Belly Dance Diva Party on the calendar at your shop or restaurant. Just give me a call and let's talk about it! OR, contact me via message here.
No shop or restaurant? We can work with that.....
A Belly Dance Diva Party is also a GREAT idea for a Girl's Night IN, bridal shower, baby shower, ladies birthday parties, etc. Get the girls together for a fun evening or afternoon at home. We just need a little room to move around and we've got a party! Give me a call to schedule your Belly Dance Diva Party. Find us on Facebook. "LIKE" us, click on "EVENTS" to see upcoming party dates and be sure to subscribe to receive notifications of new parties as they're scheduled.
Don't want to host, but you want to attend a party?
Visit us on Facebook and subscribe to our "Events" to find upcoming party dates and to get notifications of future parties.